The Internship Program is a learning opportunity for graduate students to gain real work experience through various assignments based on iSocial’s current work demand. iSocial offers internship program four times in a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-learning individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a any SBU of iSocial
- gather real time field work experience
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals
- gain a sound understanding how to work the BOP level
- contribute to iSocial’s current business through different projects
- Internship candidates must:
- must be completed a graduate degree
- current student can apply for remote internship program;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience about report writing
- excellent technical skill like as MS Word, Excel and Power Point presentation, Share Point, One Drive
- Multi-tasking and learning attitude
The internship application process is online through the iSocial Career Website.
Eligible candidates apply through the iSocial Career Website. The iSocial career circulate the internship program based on application we have select right candidate.
- development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.