Executive, Salesforce Development
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic team player in Salesforce Development Team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to Manager, Salesforce Development for preparing and implementing Salesforce deployment.
- Maintain all level of procedure for deploying field level staff.
- Identify adequate source to find out best suitable talent for sales team.
- Take initiative to train and increase competency level of Salesforce.
- Take initiative of measuring performance of Salesforce.
- Maintaining all records related to grievances, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Manage timely contract of sales force team.
- Take initiative for preparing salary and benefits related documents of field staff.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- At least 6 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Willing to travel frequently
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy