Manager, Partnership & Supply chain
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the operations team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing and driving partner relationship strategy/ methodology;
- Identifying potential Business Partners;
- Ensuring Business Partners capacity to sell products in backward linkages through kallyanis’.
- Strengthening partnership and formulating the process flow of the revenue streams of iSocial;
- Formulating new sales strategies and measure & evaluate Business Partners procedures;
- Maintaining strong business relationships with all Business Partners;
- Being aware of changing market conditions, product development and competitors abilities;
- Developing market segmentation and positioning strategy for leading and monitoring the growth of business;
- Following up the programs related activities with existing corporate partnership;
- Communicating the existing partners on various issues;
- Developing easy process flow in case of new business with the help of program & administration team;
- Maintaining liaison with internal departments to ensure transparent and efficient business processes;
- Developing procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, like sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each function;
- Collecting quotations from enlisted partners/vendors;
- Selecting vendors/partners from enlisted list as per price quotation;
- Negotiating prices & terms of references and procuring products/services;
- Defining performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors;
- Taking responsibility for issuing, receipts, documentation, warehousing, inventory, stocking and making computerized entries for the related items;
- Need to ensure low cost but efficient distribution channel to distribute the products/services to HUB and Infoladies
- Trying to use partners/vendors distribution channel to optimize the profit level;
- Preparing and maintaining inventories management system
- Monitoring supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality delivery requirements;
- Monitoring the suppliers’/partners overall delivery performance;
- Engaging Hub & Infolady to identify the items which have produced locally and have demand in local and global market;
- Developing a pricing strategy based on the market research
- Developing a strategy paper for the e-commerce;
- Developing long and short term strategies and tactics for growth;
- Developing brand and messaging to attract and retain customers.
- Developing and managing budgets for marketing, operations, and technology.
- MBA (Accounting or Marketing) from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- Supply Chain Professionals
- At least 6 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy