Manager, Marketing and Brand Communications
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the Marketing and Communications team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies and operational plans that are progressive and support Company growth.
- Responsible for the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of the marketing, communications, partnership and events programmes.
- Build and deliver branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media, ensuring key messages are consistently delivered.
- Develop and deliver a commercial strategy to increase income.
- Analyze and respond to the market trends and update strategy.
- Support other departments such as Development and Performance in driving and supporting all marketing and communication activity
- Ensure all corporate design and visual identity is effectively managed.
- Ensuring all target audiences are communicated with regularly, positively and consistency, measuring impact and effectiveness
- Perform any other job as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- Training on Marketing, Communication and Business model development
- at least 6 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy