Manager, Internal Operations
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader for Internal Operation team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage Internal Operations team including Finance, Accounts, Procurement, HR and Administration.
- Lead and ensure all sort of Financial Activities of iSocial including budgeting, budgetary control, cash flow projection and other financial services.
- Provide regular financial report to the management
- Ensure efficient Accounting services of iSocial
- Ensure and take initiative to full-fill vacant position of Head Office
- Ensure all sort of HR support to the company
- Ensure all sort of Administrative support of the company including office management
- Ensure timely procurement done as per work plan.
- Coordinate with other team heads and ensure internal operation related services
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Masters/MBA in Accounting/Finance
- At least 6 year(s) in relevant field. For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Willing to travel frequently
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy