Assistant Manager, Content
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the content team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies and then execute across multiple online channels/platforms
- Analyze and test the optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams and clients
- Develop, produce, and maintain compelling and engaging website content, social media posts, marketing campaigns, and product data with high editorial standards of accuracy and quality
- Masters in any discipline from reputed academic institutions.
- At least 4 year(s) experience in relevant field. For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy