Assistant Manager, HR & Admin
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the Internal Operations team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Recruitment and selection
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintaining HR related all documentation process.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Have sound knowledge in Labor Law of Bangladesh.
- Contribute to the team of women entrepreneur selection;
- Agreement/policy drafting and conducting agreement with the women entrepreneurs;
- Maintaining HRIS
- Issue Joining letter, contract extension and discontinue letter.
- New employee information send to Accounts Department.
- Memo, bill, advance and advance adjustment preparation as per the procurement slab
- Develop and manage procurement and logistics planning process
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances
- International and domestic travel management
- Prepare report as and when required related to administrative expenditure, assets etc. to different stakeholder i.e. donor
- Relationship management with vendor, service provider, landlord, and stakeholders related to admin activities
- Ensure all monthly payment as per service contract to various vendors, service providers
- Receive products and keep record, confirm concern department that goods as per the Work Order
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings
- Maintain Asset of iSocial and ensure all purchase are in accordance with iSocial’s policy
- Any other task assigned by management/supervisor
- MBA/Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions.
- An experience and knowledge of HR & Administrative best practices
- At least 3 year (s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy