Head of Partnership & Business Development
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the Partnership and Business Development team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop effective and creative marketing and communication strategies and operational plans that are progressive and support Company growth.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage Partnership and Business development team effectively.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- At least 6 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy