iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic team player in Marketing and Communications team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to Marketing Manager for preparing marketing strategy.
- Manage and drive all marketing initiatives and market strategy to drive demand for the products and services.
- Drive for product marketing, positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Skilled in Content Development for Online Branding, Online Promotions and Online Advertising
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of customer.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Graduate/Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- BBA/MBA in Marketing will get preference
- At least 2 year(s) in relevant field. For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Willing to travel frequently
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy