Executive, Business Development
iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic team player in Business Development team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to Head of Partnership and Business Development to identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Assist to screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Assist to develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Assist to closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Graduate/Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- At least 2 year(s) in relevant field. For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Willing to travel frequently
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy