iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the Innovations team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design and develop innovative and business viable products for data business.
- Design of research and data collection instrument following data standard
- Develop training modules and data collection manual for data collection (at field level, over phone and over Internet)
- Deploy and ensure data quality management system
- Design and update regularly portfolio of Infolady, specialized in data collection and information related service
- Manage relationship with institutional clients of data service form technical perspective
- Provide training to the territory managers and Hub managers on field level supervision for data collection
- Monitor and follow up on completeness and quality of data collected by teams
- Work with partners on data security and integrity
- Make technical presentation to potential clients of data service
- Ensure regular payment to teas for data collection.
- Regular field visit for training and quality assurance
- Visiting territory, hub and Kallyani work place periodically for encouraging and strengthening relationship with local stakeholders.
- Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- at least 4 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy