iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the training team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
Training for TM/HM/KL and Internal team-
- Leading and managing the training program for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying the MERL (monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning) knowledge and skills gaps among TM or HM implementing stakeholder and making recommendations to address those.
- Conducting MERL trainings for TM, HM, KL and internal team.
- Transferring updated knowledge (i.e brand impression, digital solutions, Digital ecosystem for KL business etc.) to field employee through side-by-side implementation of MERL activities.
- Preparing the training budget, ensuring logistics and advance management, and ensuring accommodation for participants for smooth conduction of training.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Resolving any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and more
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Seeking new opportunities to maximize revenue of underutilized training facilities
- Ensuring participants have all relevant information of training and are providing excellent customer service.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Provide requirement and contents (if needed) for brochures and training materials
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- MBA/ Masters in Any discipline from reputed academic institutions at home or abroad
- At least 6 year(s). For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy