iSocial (Infolady Social Enterprise Limited)
iSocial is looking for a dynamic leader of the accounts team, which is instrumental to the iSocial business portfolio.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Check and verify all kinds of bill, Voucher for ensuring the accurate accounting transaction.
- Posting all kind of transaction through software.
- Handling cash, inventory & others accounts related issues.
- Managing petty cash transactions & banking statement.
- VAT & Tax challan prepare & Submit to NBR.
- Should be expertise in preparing monthly/quarterly & annual financial statement.
- Any other task as required and assigned by the management.
- Masters in Accounting from reputed academic institutions.
- At least 3 year(s) experience in relevant field. For extraordinary candidate years of experience is flexible
- Knowledge of state-of the-art team management methods.
- Empathy and a philosophy of doing business
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Values driven
- Belief in gender balance
As per company policy